Welcome to my Blog❤️
My name is Talia Rangiah and I'm here to share with you my crazy life as being a first time Momma.
It all started on the 19th of June 2018, I gave birth to a beautiful Baby boy who was named Le'dre Cairo Rangiah ❤️
Being able to carry a little human on the inside of me was beautiful but extremely crazy at the same time. Pregnancy was not what I expected it to be. Especially being pregnant and having to start your first year of studying teaching!
I suffered through every possible symptoms of being pregnant, I suffered with morning sickness throughout my whole 9 months of being pregnant and with that I suffered with non stop indigestion! It was horrible! I could hardly keep food down. I always felt hot and uncomfortable every time I slept. Throughout my pregnancy I think I became 5 different people in total. I was always moody, complained more than anything else, didn't want to eat certain foods, could barely stand the smell of certain things, sometimes felt uncomfortable driving, just literally wanted to stay in my pj's all the time and I constantly wanted to redecorate almost all the rooms in the house I remember changing the baby's room about like 9 times 😂. The only thing that put me at peace was a double Crunch burger, ice-cream and chocolate milkshake. Having to deal with that I had also just started my first year of studies and with that being pregnant and completing 10 assignments was super hard, but with the support of family I survived that one. One of my most precious moments was when I found out the gender of my baby "A Boy" as much as I wanted a girl at the very beginning I was filled with so much of happiness after hearing this news.
My favorite moments of being pregnant was feeling those tiny kicks on the inside of you. My monthly check ups with the doctor were so special because it meant I got to see my little human on the inside of me, listening to his heart beat always made me wanna cry. Another favorite moment of being pregnant was that I always loved to dance while being pregnant, I felt alive and free. Each month brought a new experience a new feeling.. And guess what it was all worth it in the end ❤️
I gave birth on my 37th week of being pregnant, my water broke at 11.30pm on the 18th of June, even though my water broke, I experienced no pain as yet. I quickly rushed to have a bath and then put on my most comfortable outfit, put on some makeup got mines and baby's bag and was rushed to hospital only to find out when I got there I wasn't just yet ready to give birth (they had to induce labor) after almost 14 hours in hospital with all the pain and swearing , screaming and cursing that I did (and especially with no pain medication being taken) I almost felt like the bones in my body were about to all break!! The very next day the 19th of June 2018 I was rushed into the delivery room screaming the baby is coming!! And with a normal delivery being done with no epidural or pain medication, (The doctor, nurse and my partner on either side) I gave birth at exactly 13:23 to my beautiful baby boy❤️ That was the happiest day of my life, looking into his eyes I knew I was complete ❤️ and ever since that very day it's been a roller-coaster for me.
After giving birth I had found out my baby had Jaundice, I was so afraid and emotional cause I couldn't have that time to just hold my baby and embrace that moment. Little Dre had to be under special hospital care for almost two weeks, I was torn apart cause all I wanted was to be with my baby, but I knew him being in there was for his own well-being. Before you know it we were at home and ever since that day The journey of motherhood was super crazy, fun, emotional, hectic, messy and amazing all at the same time..
I hope that alot of the first time mummy's or mum's to be reading this knows that they are not alone and it's totally normal to be frustrated or annoyed! And that not everything is as we see it on TV or in the magazines, and we just have to embrace each moment and it all depends on what you make of it❤️💪
Be sure to check out my next post.. A little Sneak peek of our journey to the big 1 ❤️
The first time I found out I was pregnant ❤️
As soon I gave birth we captured this moment ❤️
Day out shopping.
My name is Talia Rangiah and I'm here to share with you my crazy life as being a first time Momma.
It all started on the 19th of June 2018, I gave birth to a beautiful Baby boy who was named Le'dre Cairo Rangiah ❤️
Being able to carry a little human on the inside of me was beautiful but extremely crazy at the same time. Pregnancy was not what I expected it to be. Especially being pregnant and having to start your first year of studying teaching!
I suffered through every possible symptoms of being pregnant, I suffered with morning sickness throughout my whole 9 months of being pregnant and with that I suffered with non stop indigestion! It was horrible! I could hardly keep food down. I always felt hot and uncomfortable every time I slept. Throughout my pregnancy I think I became 5 different people in total. I was always moody, complained more than anything else, didn't want to eat certain foods, could barely stand the smell of certain things, sometimes felt uncomfortable driving, just literally wanted to stay in my pj's all the time and I constantly wanted to redecorate almost all the rooms in the house I remember changing the baby's room about like 9 times 😂. The only thing that put me at peace was a double Crunch burger, ice-cream and chocolate milkshake. Having to deal with that I had also just started my first year of studies and with that being pregnant and completing 10 assignments was super hard, but with the support of family I survived that one. One of my most precious moments was when I found out the gender of my baby "A Boy" as much as I wanted a girl at the very beginning I was filled with so much of happiness after hearing this news.
My favorite moments of being pregnant was feeling those tiny kicks on the inside of you. My monthly check ups with the doctor were so special because it meant I got to see my little human on the inside of me, listening to his heart beat always made me wanna cry. Another favorite moment of being pregnant was that I always loved to dance while being pregnant, I felt alive and free. Each month brought a new experience a new feeling.. And guess what it was all worth it in the end ❤️
I gave birth on my 37th week of being pregnant, my water broke at 11.30pm on the 18th of June, even though my water broke, I experienced no pain as yet. I quickly rushed to have a bath and then put on my most comfortable outfit, put on some makeup got mines and baby's bag and was rushed to hospital only to find out when I got there I wasn't just yet ready to give birth (they had to induce labor) after almost 14 hours in hospital with all the pain and swearing , screaming and cursing that I did (and especially with no pain medication being taken) I almost felt like the bones in my body were about to all break!! The very next day the 19th of June 2018 I was rushed into the delivery room screaming the baby is coming!! And with a normal delivery being done with no epidural or pain medication, (The doctor, nurse and my partner on either side) I gave birth at exactly 13:23 to my beautiful baby boy❤️ That was the happiest day of my life, looking into his eyes I knew I was complete ❤️ and ever since that very day it's been a roller-coaster for me.
After giving birth I had found out my baby had Jaundice, I was so afraid and emotional cause I couldn't have that time to just hold my baby and embrace that moment. Little Dre had to be under special hospital care for almost two weeks, I was torn apart cause all I wanted was to be with my baby, but I knew him being in there was for his own well-being. Before you know it we were at home and ever since that day The journey of motherhood was super crazy, fun, emotional, hectic, messy and amazing all at the same time..
I hope that alot of the first time mummy's or mum's to be reading this knows that they are not alone and it's totally normal to be frustrated or annoyed! And that not everything is as we see it on TV or in the magazines, and we just have to embrace each moment and it all depends on what you make of it❤️💪
Be sure to check out my next post.. A little Sneak peek of our journey to the big 1 ❤️
The first time I found out I was pregnant ❤️
As soon I gave birth we captured this moment ❤️
Day out shopping.















Comments
Post a Comment